sábado, 23 de fevereiro de 2008

Catasexual Urge Motivation Satsujin live - (Studio live session, 1996)


País: Japão
Estilo: Grindcore/Cybergrind
Tracks:
1. Intro: Karmabeast
2. The Man Who Aimed at Maximum Murder to the Greatest Pleasure
3. He Shot Her Down and Ate Her Flesh, and She Said: "Excuse Me for Living But I Preferred to Be Eaten Rather Than to Eat"
4. I Have a Good Knife for Penetration
5. Bleeding for Spermqueen
6. Mankish: Undead and Pulverized Vagina
7. Murderhatekillkillkill
8. I'll Confess Everything That I Have Ever Killed 5 People & 1 Was a Little Girl
9. Vivid Stains in Hematomania's Delirium
10. For Extreme Senses, Extreme Killings Are Most Fitting
11. Joy to the Kill... Be My Victim
12. I Am as Beautiful as I Have Killed
13. Philosophical Diary of a Habitual Murderer
14. King of the Degenerates in the End of the Century
15. Supraliminal Psychosadistic Motivation
16. Hate From the Womb
17. Defiling the Grave (Impetigo cover)
Pass: grindcrust.blogspot.com

Nenhum comentário: